Lake Fishing & BBQ lunch @ Bendiwewa
- 0900 hrs: You’ll be picked up from your hotel in Bendiwewa, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya or Dambulla by a safari jeep and transferred to Bendiwewa Lake which is a part of “Parakrama Sea”. To reach the starting point it will take around 40 Mins Drive from Sigiriya/Dambulla and 15 Mins drive from Bendiwewa /Polonnaruwa.
- 0940 hrs: Fishing tour will be starting by a friendly, professional and knowledgeable local guide who knows all about this excursion. While fishing in the middle of the lake, have king coconut as refreshments and learn about the lake and its history; enjoy the view of small mountains, birds and local fisherman’s making their way on row boats.
- 1300 hrs - 1400 hrs: Enjoy BBQ Lunch with a chill beer
- 1430 hrs: Return to the hotel
Additional InfoConfirmation will be received at time of booking Pickup and drop off outside of Sigiriya, Dambulla or Passikudah can be arranged (additional charge may apply).
Lake Fishing & BBQ lunch at Bendiwewa
From US$ 55.00
Tour duration: 5 hours (approx.) Departure point: Your centrally located hotel in Bendiwewa, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya or Dambulla
Tour Come join with us to fishing on gorgeous Lake of “Parakrama Sea”. While riding in a row boat, accompanied by a local guide, you will receive friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and courteous service. Drinking a chill beer with breeze of lake is like slapping yourself in the face with an ice pick. Enjoy the view of small mountains, birds and local fisherman’s making their way on row boats. Learn about the lake and its history. Catch fish, Best of all; create some memories with Lake Fishing Excursions.
“Live in the sun down, swim the lake, drink the wild air with a chill beer “
- Pickup and drop-off by a Safari Jeep from your located hotel in Bendiwewa, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya or Dambulla
- BBQ lunch with Lake Fish, chilled beer
- Insurance Cover and Life jackets.
- Back Up boats and Vehicle
Tips to guides & boats man. Tipping is expected and any others expenses are not mentioned in Price Inclusions section
- Not recommended for child aged 16 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back
- problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Pick up from Dambulla or Sigiriya additional charge may be apply
- 4 – Hours fishing trip in Bendiwewa Lake with a local guide.
- Observe the way of traditional fisherman’s & through your rod in to the lake.
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch with a chill beer
- Hotel Transport by safari jeep from Bendiwewa, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya or Dambulla
- 7 days in advance - no cancellation fee
- Between 3 & 6 days in advance - 50% cancellation fee
- Within 2days of the departure - 100% cancellation fee